Online registration closes Friday, 19 October 2018 at 18.00 PM CEST. You can register on-site as of Wednesday, 24 October 1018, 7.00 AM CEST at the registration desk (see below opening hours).
The registration desk, located on the first floor, will be open on the following days:
- Wednesday, 24 October from 07.00 – 18.00 hours
- Thursday, 25 October from 07.30 – 18.00 hours
- Friday, 26 October from 07.30 – 13.30 hours
Registration fees are to be paid in Euro (€).
- You must complete all steps for your registration to be processed. It is not possible to save an incomplete registration and come back to it later.
- After you have finished your registration you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Since availability is limited, please be aware to register in time.
- Please make sure to finalise your payment before or on the below indicated deadline, otherwise your due registration amount will be adjusted to a higher registration fee accordingly.
The following registration fees are applicable for ECTH 2018 and include French VAT:
deadline 10 October 2018
from 11 October 2018
|Senior||€ 325||€ 375||€ 400|
|Junior*||€ 225||€ 275||€ 300|
Delegates’ registration fee includes:
• Admission to all scientific sessions
• Congress materials
• Attendance Certificate (digitally post congress)
• Scheduled coffee breaks
• Luncheons on Wednesday and Friday
• Opening ceremony and Welcome reception on Wednesday
• Poster reception on Thursday
The EBAH has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of 14 CME credits. For more information click here.
Per 11 October 2018 the on-site fee will apply for online registrations.
Please note that all deadlines end at midnight, GMT
*Clinical or basic scientists in training up to the age of 38 (age on 1 November 2018) and postgraduates within 4 years after receiving their PhD. Junior status must be certified by a confirmation letter (in English) including signature of Head of Department and copy of an ID card showing date of birth, to be submitted at the time of registration.
The ticket for the congress dinner is not included in the registration fee. A ticket can be purchased via the registration website or at the registration desk onsite (upon availability). Price per person is € 60 incl. VAT.
The full payment of your registration is requested when registering. Confirmation will not be sent until MCI Amsterdam has received the payment. Either of the following means can be used for payment:
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: upon completion of the online registration, you will receive an invoice including payment instructions.
For group registrations, a minimum of 10 participants is required. Please contact the registration department to obtain the group registration form via ECTH.firstname.lastname@example.org Congress documents and bags can be collected as “Early Pick-up” upon request.
A confirmation of registration and payment status will be sent to the individual or company that requests registration. Confirmation will be sent only once the corresponding payment is received. Participants should bring the letter of confirmation to the registration desk at the congress venue when collecting their documents.
Cancellation of registration
The deadline for cancellation of registration is 1 October 2018. The congress secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellations via ECTH.email@example.com. An administration fee of €100 will be charged for all cancellations. Payments will be refunded after the congress. Please note that no refunds can be made for cancellations after 1 October 2018.
Should you have any question regarding registration, please contact ECTH.firstname.lastname@example.org